Through its educational, assessment, and certification initiatives, the Open Education and Development Group (OpenEDG) unites a dedicated community of IT experts, programmers, and enthusiasts with educational institutions, training organizations, businesses, and volunteers who work to advance programming and IT-related technologies.
On the foundations of the C++ Institute, OpenEDG was created in 2011. Since then, we have been actively involved in projects that assist efforts to advance the notion of creating a contemporary, educated, and technologically advanced society. Setting the bar for abilities and offering possibilities for growth to people who want to work in programming and IT technologies are both parts of our purpose. We work to support IT professionals, programmers, and ambitious
The OpeEDG is the umbrella of the following institutions:
- Python Institute
- C++ Institute
Get in touch
In order to help you gain market recognition for your expertise in computer literacy, programming, web development, security, network administration, and the Internet of Things, OpenEDG is pleased to provide professional certifications.
- PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmercertification exam (PCEP-30-01).
- PCAP: Certified Associate in Python Programmingcertification exam (PCAP-31-03)
- CSPP1 – Certified Specialist in Python Programming (coming out soon!) and PCPP1 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 1certification exams.
- CPE (C++ Certified Entry-Level Programmer) and CPA (C++ Certified Associate Programmer) exams
- CPA – C++ Certified Associate Programmer certification exam
- CPP (C++ Certified Professional Programmer) exam